Experience the beauty of Waiheke Island as you and your team make your way around the Oneroa Village and Beach area on foot - race to complete the challenges before the opposing teams and see if you can be crowned WINNER!
This fun activity is set up as a sort of scavenger hunt in which teams have to complete challenges and collect photographic evidence to prove they did it. If you want to test out your colleagues for your next Waiheke Team Activity this is the way to go.
The challenges have been designed in such a way that participants can make the most of the local area and the tasks are really fun and something that anyone can participate in.
The teams will be scored on how much photographic evidence they provide along with how well they complete the challenges.
At the conclusion of the race, there will be a slideshow so everyone can see what the other groups got up to there will also be a prize giving for the winning team.
This can be done in the morning so that the prizegiving takes place after lunch or alternatively start in the afternoon and coincide the conclusion with dinner.
Allow up 1.5 - 2 hours to complete.
The price also includes:
• Co-ordination & design of event
• All necessary resources equipment and maps
• Use of digital cameras
• Slideshow & prize giving equipment
• Individual prizes for each member of the winning team
• USB flash drive with copy of photos
Price is based on our beach challenge on foot option for groups from 10-19 people.
Any larger groups will get a discount. Please check the extra section and apply right discount amount unless GoBananas has already done so.
Extra to consider
- Ferry tickets can easily be added to the package and need to be booked through GoBananas.
- Lunch where we then also do the slide show - talk to GoBananas about those options.
- Transport to Oneroa if required
Min 10 people to book.