Team Building in Christchurch
Looking for that team building activity in Christchurch for your next work event? Gobananas can help organise a fun day out with your staff and colleagues. Team building is about getting to know each other outside the office space and creating fun memories.
Team Building in Christchurch with GoBananas
Planning a team building day in Christchurch for your staff is definitely something that every employer should look into, but unfortunately being an employer means that you don’t have ample amounts of free time to piece something like that together. Here at GoBananas though all we do is plan events, which mean that we have not only the time but also the know-how.
Here at GoBananas though all we do is plan events, which mean that we have not only the time but also the know-how.
Pair that with our awesome range of activities and your staff are set for an amazing day that will benefit not only the office but also the employees themselves. Let us give you a quick rundown about the perks of booking your Christchurch team building event with GoBananas:
• We have a wide range of day and night activities all geared towards encouraging teamwork and building morale, we can also create bespoke packages to suit your group.
• We deal with only the best venues and suppliers in Christchurch, ensuring that our clients will always receive top quality and consistent service.
• We’ll take care of all the time-consuming things like ringing around to check availability and following up with potential suppliers. You’ll only have to pick up the phone if you want to speak to one our friendly team members.
• Speaking of friendly team members, you’ll have your own personal event planner who will manage your booking from start finish. It makes your life 10x easier when you don’t have to explain your ideas to a different person every time. Trust us.
• Our user-friendly online system is the main port for keeping track of all your ideas that will turn into bookings, it’s also a living document so as we amend something on our end, it automatically updates on your itinerary as well meaning that you can always be up to date on the progress of your event.
Top Team Building Ideas in Christchurch
One of the big hurdles of organising any event is actually making the decision about what you’re going to do, but that’s made even more difficult when you’re having to stick within workplace budgets and accommodate to a large and varied range of personalities and expectations. But worry not – our options are so awesome that everyone will love them. Just take a look for yourself:
Amazing Race in Christchurch
Easily one of the top contenders when it comes to team building in Christchurch. Everyone and we mean everyone loves the idea of an amazing race. Who wouldn’t want to get out of the office for a few hours and go on an adventure throughout the city, overcoming obstacles, solving puzzles and using both muscle and mind power to beat the opposition and come out on top. We have awesome facilitators who will be based throughout the city who will run tasks and make sure teams are playing a fair game. At the end, the winning team gets all the glory and gloating opportunities during the awards ceremony and then it’s the perfect time to grab a few cold ones, get some good food and relish in the success of this awesome team building event.
Clay Bird Shooting in Christchurch
As incredible as the Amazing Race is, it does require a fair bit of physical exertion, so if your office would prefer something that has a slower pace but is just as enjoyable then why not try your hand at some Christchurch Clay Bird Shooting instead. Whether you’re a seasoned shooter or nervous novice this is something that can be done by everyone, you’ll have an instructor there to show you the ropes and everyone will get enough shots to get in some practice and then perfect their technique. Oh, and did we mention that it’s set up as a competition? Definitely a great way to get the staff encouraging each other, even if they’re only doing it to get someone to out-shoot the boss.
Cooking class in Christchurch
Doing a cooking class for your end of the year work do, Xmas party or mid year party is a fun, interactive and great idea. Not only do you combine eating with teambuilding - 2 in one. How most cooking classes run is being split into teams and starting your cooking adventure. Different types of classes, menus and styles of food all determine the length and how they are run. Please talk to GoBananas about our individual cooking classes in Christchurch.
Cocktail making class in Christchurch
If a food class is not your type, then why not try our cocktail making class. GoBananas works with different bars where this can be offered. Fun, interactive and tasty class - great as a team building activity before the food comes out.
Let Gobananas plan your team building day in Christchurch and help suggest activities, dinner and venue options. Here is why GoBananas does a great job for our corporate clients:
- Friendly staff with lots of knowledge and ideas
- We can plan your whole day including activities, transport, dinner and venue
- We work to your budget, so if budget is low we will only suggest activities, venue to suit that.
- GoBananas has a huge range of different team building activities in Christchurch, so bound to be something for everyone.
- Our interactive system allows you to see different products, images and details
- Payment is easy with our online system
- Nice & easy keeping everything in one place. We will deal with the different suppliers for all payments and conversations. We do the work - you have the fun!
- Once you start working with us, you will come back year after year.