What to do for your Xmas Party in Christchurch
Piecing together an amazing Christmas Party in Christchurch is no mean feat, there’s a fair bit that goes into planning a party for a large group of people and a lot of different factors that need to be taken into consideration. But before you can even start thinking about all the little details, you need to figure out what it is you’re actually going to be doing. Luckily for you – we have a list right here that’s filled with awesome options for your Christchurch Christmas do.
Murder Mystery Party - The words ‘murder’ and ‘mystery’ may not exactly tie in with the most cheerful of themes but trust us, this fun who-dunnit game is sure to add a dash of drama and whole lots of fun to the evening's proceedings. Imagine sipping your eggnog (do people actually drink that at Xmas parties?) and all of a sudden one your guest’s drop’s to ground and moves no more, okay so it might not be quite that dramatic but they’re still “dead” in the game, and it’s up to you and your work mates to divide into teams, solves the clues and figure out who did it. But don’t worry, there’s no acting ability or script learning required and the deceased person is still allowed to wander the party and chat with people, you just need to be willing to participate and it won’t hurt if you’ve seen one too many Sherlock episodes either.
Christchurch Party Bus – Work Christmas parties are all about having the opportunity to blow off some steam and relax with your colleagues after a hard year of keeping your nose to the grind, and a party bus is definitely the perfect way to really let loose and have a good time. Spend the night visiting all the hot spots in Christchurch without having to walk for miles or spend your Christmas bonus on taxi fares, this bus will get you where you need to go and the beauty of having everyone all in one place is that the party doesn’t have to stop between locations, you can’t drink on this bus sorry but you can blast some Christmas Carols from the 2000kms speaker and sing along. Now that’s what we call fun!
Christchurch Wine Tour – If your keen to spend you Xmas party in Christchurch out in the sunshine rather than by glow of neon lighting, then our Wine Tour is definitely a strong contender for a fun and relaxed day time option. Your own private bus will pick you up and take you on tour to 2 of the region’s most popular wineries where you get to taste a selection of delicious wines and relax in the beautiful grounds. For an additional treat, we can also add on a lovely selection of platters that are sure to impress – good food, good wine and great company. It doesn’t get much better than that.
GoBananas Top Tips for Planning your Christchurch Xmas Party
• Plan in advance. Summer season means super crazy busy season so it’s guaranteed that a few other groups are probably looking at booking the same thing as you – it definitely pays off to get things of the ground a couple of months in advance.
• Don’t have too many cooks in the kitchen. The last thing you can do is please absolutely everyone in your office and there’s always going to be that one person who’s smarting because their idea wasn’t picked, but trust us – your life will be so much easier if you leave the decision making to just a couple of select people including the boss, I suppose ;)
• If you’re planning more than one activity for the day it’s always best to start of small – any by small we mean make the first activity that doesn’t involved drinking, we bet the boss won’t be too impressed if half the staff are trolleyed before the speeches.
• Set a budget. Okay so, most work places have a set cost that they allow for Xmas do’s but let us know what that is so we can work within it – the last thing you want to be doing is schmoozing to the boss for extra play money.
• Don’t sweat the small stuff. A party is all about having a good time with your work mates and celebrating the festive season. We’ll take care of the little details for you so all you have to do is show up on the day and the credit for planning and totally amazing Christmas Party in Christchurch.