The Afternoon Tea experience can be traced back to the 1840s and is reputed to have been started by Anna the 7th Duchess of Bedford. This is a nice Auckland hens party activity to do in the afternoon when all the mother-in-law's, grannies and aunties are with you. Location is right in the CBD of Auckland at a beautiful restored 4.5-star hotel.
This is a classy afternoon activity and the girls can get dressed up for the occasion - add a glamour pack for each gal and do it 1920's style
What's included in our Auckland hens high tea
- Sandwiches petit scones beautiful cakes
- A range of exotic teas and fine coffees.
- Beautiful parlour style surrounds
The option of adding a cocktail to your high tea - gin, elderflower, cucumber, lime, soda - see extras or even a glass of bubbles.
Time is between 1-4pm. This is a treat! Reservation is a must so get onto booking this for your next Stylish Auckland hens party activity
Why our bachelorette parties in Auckland book a High tea experience
- It is a nice, classy activity to do for a hen do
- Invite all the grannies, aunties and mother-in-law to the afternoon part. Talk to GoBananas about getting a private room for larger groups. Extra cost applies in room hire.
- 4.5 star hotel right in the city centre of Auckland
- Beautiful cakes and savoury items.