Fun Ideas for a Tauranga Hen’s Night
Tauranga is constantly getting bigger and better – sprawling out with every passing year, and while some people may find this annoying, it does mean the number of activities and options available to entertain a hen’s party are growing.
At GoBananas we make it our business to ensure that we are up to date with all that’s going on in this sunny city so that we can always offer our hen’s groups awesome ideas that will make their Tauranga hen’s night one to remember. Read on for a sneak peek at some of our great options:
• Cocktail Party – Ideal for the hen’s party that’s wanting to celebrate from the comfort of someone’s house. Just sit back, relax and chat and indulge in numerous delicious cocktails served to you by an experience bartender.
• Party Boat – Nothing is nicer than sitting out on boat deck on a warm evening with a glass of bubbly in hand and chatting with friends as you sail the stunning Tauranga Harbour. If you want to add some extra eye-candy to the night, we can also arrange to have a topless male waiter or stripper on board – these gorgeous guys are sure to make the bride blush.
• Party Bus – A bar crawl is a great idea for a hen’s night in Tauranga, especially if you have a few different hot spots you’d like to visit, however – the prospect of walking to all these places in heels (ouch) or paying for numerous taxi fares (no thanks), is not a welcoming idea – booking in a party bus is the simple and fun way to have a great crawl with minimal hassle for you and your friends.
GoBananas top tips for easy hens planning
Whether you’ve planned a couple of hen’s nights in your past or this is your first one you’ll know that there is always a great deal of effort that goes into making the night a success. Some people may think that’s it’s easy enough to just call few places and book something in but that’s not always the case. With the amount of options available these days just making the single decision about what to do can be a major headache – so when booking your Tauranga hen’s night with GoBananas we have a few tid-bits of advice that we’ve found quite handy:
• Start the planning process as early as possible – its way easier for us to put together something that you’ll love if we have time to do it, especially if your party is going to be during the summer as lots of options book out with Xmas parties.
• Don’t have too many cooks in the kitchen – leave the final decision making to just a couple of people, when you try to please every single person in your group things can get messy pretty quickly.
• Set a budget and try to stick to it – you don’t want friends dropping out last minute because it’s ended up being way more expensive than they anticipated.
• Pace yourselves when it comes to drinking, you don’t want the night ruined because a few booze happy ladies downed too much vino in the first half hour of boat cruise – this advice is definitely one to heed.
• But overall we just want you and your friends to have a great time and one sure fire make to make certain that happens is let GoBananas book your Hen’s Night in Tauranga. Too easy!