Morning Stag Activity: Claybird Shooting in Auckland
Set in forestland on the Auckland's Northshore near Silverdale. This activity idea is perfect as a morning stag day kick off.
Due to H&S, no drinking will be tolerated before and or during the activity. So it will always be your first bit of action for the day!
What to expect:
- 1-2 Hours of shooting up in the forest
- Each stag gets 20 shots each
- The Clay Bird Shooting is set up as a competition so you can issue dares or challenges for the losers
Trust us your boys will love clay pigeon shooting to kick off their day! This activity is awesome to kick off any stag day or weekend!
If you have any dads or grandads that want to join in the stag party but don't want to hit the clubs, this is perfect for them!
Extras for Clay Pigeon Shooting:
If you need transport in and around Auckland, we can sort that too, just let one of our GoBanan Specialists know!
Let us know if you need any ideas for your afternoon or evening, we have lots of packages for stags!
The boring stuff:
- Minimum group size is 10 for claybird shooting Auckland
- The ground fee of $130 on top of shooting costs
- Spectators are charged at $15pp
- Remember no drinking before or during the activity
We also have many other activities and ideas for stag do's in Auckland - Ask one of our agents for ideas.
Claybird shooting Auckland activity is smoking hot and places book quickly. Call us today!