Auckland X-Mas Party
Planning your Xmas party in Auckland and stuck for ideas? Gobananas can help with a range of evening options including venues, boat cruises, party buses, functions and activities to go with it. Food, catering and drinks options can be added, but most importantly we work to your budget. Talk to one of our Auckland party planners.
Planning an Auckland Xmas Party and need some help?
Organising a Christmas Party in Auckland is never an easy task to take on, for one thing you have to try and take numerous personalities and expectations into account, the budgets are always somewhat limiting and then there’s the fact that there is just so much to choose from – all of this combined can make for a pretty daunting feeling when the pressure is on your shoulders.
But luckily for you, here at GoBananas we’ve already done the hard work for you and sourced a range of fun activities from reliable suppliers and venues, all of which we’ve grouped into this here website for your perusal. So let’s take a look at just a few of the stand out options for an Xmas Party in Auckland.
Activities for your Xmas Do in Auckland
Dinner & Dance – An amazing night in a truly beautiful setting at a venue just out of the CBD that incorporates an amazing 3 course meal, drinks packages and the chance to dance the night away to a very talented DJ. Can be done as joint booking for smaller groups or book it out exclusively if you’re a large company. Opportunity to upgrade to a themed party with live entertainment or to enjoy a relaxed afternoon luncheon with lawn games. This is perfect for the Xmas Parties where you want something where everyone can mingle and relax.
Venue hire for your x-mas party – Located in one of Auckland’s most popular hotels is this function room option that is ideal for your christmas party. With numerous rooms available to accommodate for different group sizes above 50 people this is the perfect spot if you need somewhere spacious and sophisticated for a large group and want to stay within the CBD. Included is 3 courses of canapes, festive lighting and decoration as well as 1 nights’ accommodation in the hotel for the party organizer. This is a great deal and one that you definitely won’t want to miss out on – early bookings are essential.
Auckland Boat Cruise – Always a popular option for an Auckland Christmas Party. With a wide range of boats to accommodate most group sizes and budgets, these beautiful vessels are sure to impress even the fussiest of work colleagues. We have BYO or fully licensed options to choose from as well the decision to have your party catered or if you prefer you can just cook some food up on the BBQ. However chilled out or sophisticated you’d like your event to be, we’ll have the boat that can make it happen. Nothing can be nicer than sitting on the deck in the sunshine with a cold glass of bubbly or beer in hand and watching the sites of Auckland skyline – you’ll literally sail away from your work place worries.
Why should you let GoBananas plan you Christmas Party in Auckland?
• We work closely with the best suppliers and function room venues in the city to ensure we’re offering high quality activities that are certain to impress.
• You’ll get your own personal party rep who will manage your booking from start to finish, answering all your questions and offering party advice where needed.
• We liaise with the venues and suppliers for your chosen activities meaning that you don’t have to worry about making calls or organising times and payments – we take care of it all for you.
• Our interactive online itinerary keeps all your booking details in one easy place and is accessible from start to finish, so you can track your event’s progress as we go.
• We don’t charge a booking fee – we work on a commission basis with our suppliers meaning that you won’t be charged to receive a quote from us, even if you don’t end up booking it in – but we hope you will because our Auckland Xmas Party options will definitely make this year’s soiree one to remember.
What are the steps I need to take with GoBananas?
- Give the office a call
- Fill out one of our online enquiries with your details.
- Please give us as many details about your company, people, budget and what you are keen on. We can then better put together an itinerary for you.
- If you don't know your budget, ask someone what got spent last year, and that is a good indication of what it needs to be around.
- Just note final payments for all xmas party options are due 1 month our from the event in most cases. Any last minute bookings, we would need full payment upfront. If you are unsure of numbers, play reasonable safe and then add any extra's on later if possible given what you have booked.
Great Venues for your Xmas Party in Auckland
No matter if you are looking to a venue to hold a huge ass, summer fest type of party for your workforce or if you are looking for something a little bit more “up market” for a swanky type of work Christmas party, Auckland has you covered. And right down below we have some of the very best party venues in Auckland.
Ok so this one may sound weird and like the kind of place you would have a Christmas party, but Snow Planet can host your work party any time of the year! A party here is a lot of fun as they have a large restaurant where you can have a nice meal, drink a lot of alcohol and have a great party, but they also have an indoor area where you can snowboard, have fun snow tubing and in general just having a wild time. For a work party with a difference this is your place!
Waiheke Island Resort
As well as being a place for a truly incredible holiday, Waiheke Island Resort offers a large venue that can host parties, conferences and even product launches. All you need to know is that they have a huge open space where you guys can let your hair down and have a wild party. This is a great place and if you are looking to do a whole weekend of partying, but do not want to go too far out of the city then Waiheke Island Resort is just bloody perfect.
Orakei Bay is a place where you are guaranteed to have an incredible party! Finding that perfect place for your Auckland work party, we know can be tough, but Orakei Bay offer everything you need. To start with they have a huge bar that offers what seems like a never ending list of booze! they have a good mix of areas where you can sit back and relax or get up and show the workplace your amazing dance moves and they even have entertainment like pool tables and karaoke! This is the venue if you want a wild and crazy party.
Located on Waiheke Island, Delmore Lodge offer one of the most beautiful places for you to have your work party. Their function room has an outdoor area that overlooks the ocean, but even when you are inside there are huge windows so you can admire the water and just feel really relaxed…… of course all the wine you will be drinking will help you relax as well. This is just a really cool and fun place to have a few drinks and somewhere that everyone will be happy coming to.
Lastly we have Pullman. Pullman is a very large venue that can offer you a huge dining room for a pretty swanky banquet. This place is so huge and elegant that it looks like the type of dining room some kind of royal family would use! If you are more into having a nice meal with a few glasses of high quality wine then this is the venue for you. If you want to make a real day of it then they do offer a nice spa day and pool as well which you can use during the day before you have your party.