Xmas lunch at Winery in Kumeu, Auckland.
Visit a winery in West Auckland and have a lovely lunch with your colleagues. Charter bus included, so we will pick you up from your workplace and drop you off. Your Christmas lunch is sorted here, and no one needs to be the sober driver!
Kumeu is the wine area of West Auckland, and it has some awesome wineries with great food, lovely views and tasty wines. GoBananas has put a package together for you that takes you out to a well-known winery where you will spend your lunch and afternoon. Nice and easy!
This winery also has a lovely outdoor area with a pergola, children's area, access to the vines and petanque courts for some extra fun. Petanque, Checkers, Giant Jenga, Croquet and Mini Soccer. Just note at 3pm the winery starts closing, and 4pm it is closed so all booked have to vacate no later than 3.30pm.
Kumeu Winery Package with GoBananas
- Transport is included from most places in Auckland. The price is based on Auckland central, but we can easily pick up from anywhere.
- Set lunch - set menu for groups between 18 and 29. Any groups over 30 are upgraded to a buffet type Xmas meal
- 5 hours all up from pick up to drop off.
- Min 18 people for the price listed
- The option of added 1 hour to 90 min activity on site such as archery, pocket shot, fling it - extra charge applies. Talk to GoBananas.
- Room up to 150 people, however, early booking is essential and please consider mid-week dates.
Looking for a quick and easy Xmas party solution then talk to GoBananas today about this daytime Xmas package visiting a beautiful winery in West Auckland.
Add ons to your Christmas lunch at a West Auckland Winery
Why not add some fun activities to your Auckland winery package. Things like archery or pocket shots and takes around 90 min pending your group size. For larger groups, we may need to extend the bus time frame but enquiry with GoBananas and we can work out a quote.
A fun Xmas party is not just food and drinks but adding some games to the day just makes the event extra special.
Enquiry with GoBananas about your trip to a Kumeu for your Christmas lunch.