Auckland Hen Party Ideas
Find all the best and most exciting hens daytime activities and things to do in Auckland during the day. We can help you plan and book a great day of hen activities, so check out the selection below (not all our activities are on website), so please talk to us today or enquiry.
Top tips for planning an awesome Auckland Hen’s Day
At GoBananas we’ve been organising hen’s days in Auckland for a fair few years now, so it’s makes sense that over this time we’ve come up with a few handy hints’ that every hen party organising should put into play during the planning process. And even though we’re here to take care of all the boring stuff for you, you still need to make some of the decisions, so put these into play and you’ll find that life leading up to the Auckland hen’s day will be so much simpler:
• Don’t leave it too late before you start looking for something to do – Auckland is our main hub for hen’s parties in NZ which means that the activities are very popular. If there’s something you’re interested in, we recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
• Leave the decision making to just 1 or 2 people. The phrase “too many cooks” definitely comes into play when organising an Auckland hen’s day. You can’t please everyone and as long as the bride is happy that’s the main thing.
• Leave the activities that involve drinking for later in the day. If you’ve got a big day planned with lots of stuff going on, you don’t want to start drinking too early. Get the girls to pace themselves other you’ll find yourself at 3pm in the afternoon with half a dozen tipsy and tired ladies who just want to crash out.
• Don’t worry about the little details, as long as you can get where you need to go and have a great time overall, there’s no point stressing about something small like that fact that you can’t wear heels on a party boat – just chuck on some jandals, open a bottle of bubbly and you’ll feel much better.
Why you need to book your Auckland hens day with GoBananas
We like to think of ourselves as pretty modest but we do have a few redeeming qualities that make planning your Auckland hen’s day with us a piece of cake. Let us give you a quick rundown of why planning your party with us is so darn easy:
• You get you own personal party rep who is available to answer any questions and take care of your hens day booking. It’s a big plus when you don’t have to explain your plans to a different person every time you call the office.
• We liaise with the suppliers and venues and deal with all the nitty gritty side of things so you don’t have to.
• Our interactive online itinerary keeps all your bookings details in one easy to access place, and it’s a living document meaning that as we update something on our end it automatically changes on yours too, so you can always be up to date on the progress of your party.
• We’re your one stop shop as we can also organise any accommodation or transport you may need.
• We have the customer’s best interests at heart, we’ll always tell you what we think would be in the best interest of you and your group and are happy to offer some friendly party planning advice whenever you need it.
Top Contenders for Auckland Hens Day
Wine Tour – Our Auckland wine tours are easily one of our most booked products for hen’s days in Auckland, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out why. These fun-filled days consist of hanging out with your besties, visiting some beautiful spots, eating delicious food and of course tasting lots of yummy wines. We have a tour in both West Auckland and on Waiheke Island so you’re sure to find the option that works best for you.
Topless Male Waiter – These guys are lots of fun and know how to keep your hen’s day filled with laughs and good times. Wouldn’t it be nice to have food and drinks brought to you and the view isn’t too bad either, after they’ve served some refreshments it’s time to play some fun hen’s party games that will be run by the waiter. They come to you so we can book them for a party at your house, a function room or even a party boat – this one is a very popular option and the bride to be will love it.
Hens Party Dance Class – If you feel like your hen’s day in Auckland could do with a bit more of an upbeat activity then a dance class is certainly one of the best options to go for. We have a range of fun classes including pole, burlesque and salsa, so pick one that matches the theme of the day and get ready to let loose on the dance floor. This awesome activity can also be incorporated into a package so there’s lot of ways to enjoy this exciting hen’s day option.
Life Drawing Class in Auckland - if you are after a fun, but also naughty hens day activity, booking a life drawing class is the perfect match. We come to you, so either base yourself a a house or let GoBananas organise a function room space for you as well. Instructor & male model with follow with all the equiptment and make sure your Auckland hens day is a success. He will gradually strip down to nothing, but will do a few different poses first. Even the mother in law will find this activity fun and good laugh.