How to throw an Awesome Stag Day in Tauranga
If you’re heading to Tauranga for the ultimate stag day and need some ideas, then you’ve come to right place! Here at GoBananas we make it our business to have best stag day options in Tauranga to ensure that our groups go bed at the end of the day feeling totally worn out but absolutely awesome from the activities that took part that day.
But before we get to the fun stuff we also need to let you guys know that while the actual stag day itself is totally super – the planning process can be somewhat a headache if you’ve never planned one before (or even if you have – no stag is the same after all).
But that’s why you’ve come to us – we have a few tips up our sleeve that will make organising your Tauranga Stag Day a cinch, so read on for a glimpse at the few things we seriously suggest you abide by when starting to piece together your stag do in Tauranga:
1. Start the planning process as early as possible – we can’t really stress this one enough, the sooner you book, the better your chances are of getting what you want – especially during summer months. Last minute bookings are doable but they’re also stressful on both you and us.
2. Set a rough budget and try to stick to it – There will also be a slight change to what you originally anticipated but that’s okay, most guest’s account for a small increase. But just make sure you make your group aware of any potential cost rises - the last thing you want is people dropping out when pay day rolls around because it’s way more than they thought. Not ideal.
3. Don’t have too many chiefs - one of the main things to remember is that when you have a large group congregating the changes of pleasing absolutely everyone is pretty slim. Try to keep the final decision making to just a select few people and the stag himself. Besides, as long as the man of the hour is happy – everyone else should be as well, and how could they not be really? Our activities are awesome!
Speaking of Awesome Activities…
This sunny city is packed to the brim with amazing options for a stag do – take a look below for a quick insight into some of the cool stuff we have available for your Tauranga Stag Day:
• Paintball- Who doesn’t want the chance to shoot their mates red & blue without any repercussions? Well…there may be some, it depends on how well your team can strategize and hide from the other group. Either way – paintball is a great idea for a stag do – maybe just don’t book it too close to the wedding though, the bride might not forgive you if her groom is covered in bruises on their special day.
• Golf – Perfect if the guys want to do something a little more low-key and a lot less painful.
It’s a beginner’s friendly course so ideal if you’ve got a few novices in your group and you can choose between 9 or 18 holes. A great option for a chilled out stag day in Tauranga.
• Fishing Charter – This is a great option if you’ve got a small group of guys and are wanting to get in a good spot of fishing. The boat is BYO for food and drinks so bring along some cold beers and good up some food on the BBQ. Bait and rods are supplied so you guys are all set for a great day on the water.