Looking for the ultimate team building activity for your next work do or Christmas party in Auckland - then look no further. MASTER CHEF CHALLENGE is bound to get everyone on the competitive spirit and get the laughs going. Always nice to see your staff in a different environment and this will tick all your boxes
- Fun and interactive for 3 hours
- You can still have some drinks and also eat whilst having fun
- This large kitchen is located in Parnell done up nicely and used to large work party functions. You will be well looked after by our experienced chef. Room for up to 60 people so ideal for the larger firms.
Menus to choose from
- Malaysian or
You will be taught how to cook these favourite Asian cuisines!
You will start off being divided into teams and the first part of the master challenge is a quick quiz to test your knowledge of the country which food you are going to create. Great start and also to get some laughs. Then this is followed by a demonstration by your chef demonstration the 3 dishes you will be cooking.
- The first challenge is 45 min cook off which will be judged.......afterwards you can eat your creation and relax a bit. Perhaps stock up on your wine and beer.
- You will get an hour to create those and showcase to the rest of your colleagues and judge. Eat relax mingle and at the end, a winning team will be scored. And of course, the winning team will get a prize! Yeah, it is a bit like Xmas!
With drinks, you can buy them in the bar on site ($10 per drink ) or BYO with a BYO fee of $10 per person and bring everything part from spirits.
Min 10 people and max 60 people for this class. Early booking is essential, especially in November and December.
Any November/December bookings $10pp on top of listed price. So talk to GoBananas today so we can organise your fun Auckland Xmas party activity for 2017.
50 % deposit required.