Team Building Activities Ideas Auckland
Looking for some fun team building activities in Auckland - Gobananas has a great range of ideas & activities. We can help you plan the best team building day in Auckland and take the stress out of the process. Talk to one of our party planners today or check out options below.
Team Building Activities Ideas Auckland
We do the work - you have the fun! Book your Auckland team building with GoBananas. 10 years experience!
Working in the big smoke day in and day out can understandably get a little tedious after a while, the occupants that are confined to a store or behind a desk on daily basis will inevitably get a little more discouraged and deflated with each passing day. No matter how much someone loves their job – everyone needs a day to blow of some steam with their colleagues and renew their energy in the workplace.
This is why team building activities in Auckland are a must for any company that wants to improve productivity in the office. Not only to do these events get your staff out in the sunshine for a while and makes them feel appreciated, it’s also a great way to tackle any potential workplace issues by focusing on teamwork, problem-solving and communication among staff.
See how happy they all look!
GoBananas has team building options in all regions of Auckland and on Waiheke Island. So where ever your company is based - we got something for you.
The other added bonus with GoBananas is, we don't just focus on the traditional team building activities Auckland, but also the lower cost ones that are quicker and cheaper. We also have activities that are "outside the box", fun & affordable. We at GoBananas knows, that not everyone has a massive team building budget, so we have especially found cool things to do on a shoestring budget.
We are a leader in this field and have been organising team building Auckland for close to 10 years, so give us a call to find out more.
Auckland team building - what is your goal?
- Why are you looking at doing a Auckland team building day for your business?
- What is the objective?
- Are we restraint by fitness levels or ages?
- What is the budget?
- How long would you like it to be and does it have to be in a certain area?
- Do you already have an idea of what sort of activity would suit your company?
Once GoBananas knows a bit about you, we can tailor-make an itinerary with options for you. From there one you will be able to take the itinerary, see all prices and what each activity entails. All images are on there as well, so nice and easy to show to the right people to get that decision made.
Our top team building activities ideas around the Auckland region
- Visit Waiheke Island and do some team building activities at a Winery and have lunch or dinner there. Taking place at a beautiful winery on Waiheke Island is this fun day packed to the brim with a wide range of team building games and challenges. With a selection of both indoor and outdoor options, your employees will divide into teams and rotate around different stations where they will take on different tasks such as relays, obstacle courses and building challenges or food pairing, wine blending and even a make your own pizza challenge. We have a lot of exciting options to choose from and with plenty of time at the venue you’ve got the chance to get in a few rounds. After the fun stuff’s done, why not stay on at the winery and indulge in a delicious lunch or yummy wine tasting, we can organise this all for you along with return ferry tickets as well as transport on the island.
- Amazing race in Auckland. This can take place anywhere in Auckland and you will be divided into teams beforehand. A range of Pitt stops, tasks & challenges has to be completed in a certain time frame and photos are taken to back it up. There will be staff at most Pitt stops and at the end a get-together around a drink, where all the photos will be shown and a winning team cored. This is one of our traditional activities that everyone loves in Auckland.
- Sushi Cooking Class – For something a little less strenuous a cooking class is the way to go, and everyone loves Sushi so this one is sure to be hit. Your staff will be delegated into teams and be taught a number of tips and tricks that will help with the art that is Sushi making, from there they’ll have to complete a number of challenges such as inventing their own Sushi recipe, inventing a KIWI sushi roll and more. Teams will be graded on creativity, speediness, presentation skills and of course, taste. This is a really fun option that is ideal for everyone and is sure to make your fun team building day in Auckland a huge hit.
- Pistol shooting with lunch or dinner at a local winery in Auckland. Pistol shooting is a simple, but good old fun team building activity to do. Combine it with a meal and drinks, and you a set for a winner. This particular package is located in South Auckland, so ideal for any business located in this region.
- Waiheke Beach Challenge on foot or in a car – A scavenger hunt that incorporates team-building fun and problem-solving in the beautiful setting of Waiheke Island. In this fun challenge, your staff will be delegated into teams, and be given a number of photographic tasks to complete as you race around a part of the island on foot, snapping up the best pictures, overcoming challenges and trying to beat the other groups back to the finish line. It’s a fun-fill and fast-paced day that is sure to leave your staff grinning. If you want to step this option up a notch and expand your horizons why not upgrade to use the cars instead and take your team building day in Waiheke to the next level.
GoBananas can also organise pistol shooting in other parts of Auckland, so please ask the team.
- Lastly our new entrance to the team building scene is our room escape package. 1 hour of fun team building, located right in the city centre of Auckland. Escape from one of our locked theme rooms and you have 1 hour to do it. Can you crack the code, tasks and challenges? How clever are you? Afterwards, you will head towards a restaurant nearby for a well-deserved dinner and later dance floor at the viaduct.
Team building activities Auckland - indoor
If you are planning a mid-year event in Auckland, it can be a better option to plan something that is indoor - just to be safe. Auckland weather is 4 seasons in one day, so might be a bit risky.
Here are some great team building ideas Auckland - indoors
- Cooking Classes - Masterchef or standard
- Cocktail making classes - at a bar
- Our room escape package
- Gokarting packages
- Murder Mystery event with a venue
- Comedy Show Package
- Casino night
How Auckland team building can help your company
- Working in Auckland is great, but many of us need some fun among all the long hours & travel time we do. Keeps the spirit going and that will reflect in the quality of work we do.
- Create a bond between the employees and perhaps break up some cliques that your workplace may have.
- Creates fun memories among staff and people feel they belong there. Keeping staff is important, especially the good ones, so these little extra things makes a difference.
- Auckland team building has proven time and time again to make people work better together and in general, just make the workplace a better place to be. If people are happy with their jobs and are at the very least on friendly terms with the folks that they work with then you can bet they will do a better job for you!
- It is all about developing your team and the people you work with.
So let GoBananas take care of the planning of your fun team building day in Auckland.
Call us, email or fill out a 2 min inquiry form