Treat your Auckland staff to a day out on Waiheke Island as you visit some gorgeous wineries and indulge in some yummy food. It's the perfect way to ease office stress. A fun corporate day out for any Auckland business with options of adding activities and nice lunch.
Our Corporate Waiheke Wine Tour includes:
- Ferry Return from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- ALL transport on the island to 2 wineries
- Visits to two wineries with tastings included.
- Lunch is extra - please ask the team for options. Platters or Ale carte menu
This is a great idea for your Auckland Xmas party - your staff will be well looked after and you'll definitely win some brownie points in organising a wine tour to Waiheke Island.
The wineries we mainly use are Cable Bay, The Batch, Goldie Winery, Mudbrick Winery, Peacock Sky, Stonyridge etc.
Most of the wineries offer great lunch options such as al carte meals, canapes or platters, so there will be plenty to choose from and something to please everyone. GoBananas for menu and price details.
Min 10 people for our tours and extra charge occurs for bookings from mid November to December 23rd. Final numbers and payment are due 4 weeks out.
Here is an idea of a schedule
- 11 am - Leave Auckland
- 11.45am - Arrive at Waiheke Island with transport waiting for you.
- 12.00 - 1st Winery tasting perhaps followed by your choice of lunch (lunch is extra)
- 2 pm - 2nd winery tasting followed by relaxing & drinking some more wine
- 4.00pm - Take return ferry back to Auckland
GoBananas can cater this to suit you and your time frame. Early booking is essential due to the wineries getting very busy with weddings and other events throughout the summer months.