Looking for a special conference venue close enough to Auckland, but yet a different world for your staff and managers? Then this place in Matakana ticks all your boxes.
This Matakana Conference venue is located amongst 40 acres of landscaped grounds on the coast & river and offers conference room facilities up to 34 delegates and accommodation option for up to 34 people as well. The conference rooms have lovely views across the vineyard, with large decks and a courtyard for breakout sessions and lunch - this is truely the ideal place to brainstorm and run a successful meeting with the team.
Conference facilities in Matakana include:
- Conference room,
- A separate breakout area,
- Kitchen/bathroom amenities
- Expansive decks.
- Equipment is available in the Matakana conference room for your use. This includes a screen and data projector, TV & data screen 50 inch plasma and wireless broadband internet.
- A tasty catering menu is available for your selection.
- A capacity of up to 34 people, however for larger groups we do have the option of using conference facilities at a winery next door. Up to 50 people.
Conference Rates includes
- Conference venue hire
- Dedicated Personal Assistant/Waitress,
- Tea & coffee on arrival, morning tea, afternoon tea
- Chilled water for your delegates
- Data projector and screen, 50" plasma TV/Data screen, wireless broadband internet, ?ip charts, pads, pens and mints.
Priced daily and accommodation cost on top. Min 12 people required
Your Accommodation available on-site
All of the beautiful 17 self-contained baches are identical and can be con?gured to suit your requirements:
Every bach has:
- A king size master bed & a queen bed, and also two singles in the attached sleepout.
- Two bathrooms
- A kitchen, lounge, study, dining, decks and a bbq.
- Single Share means the whole bach to yourself – relax and enjoy your space.
- Twin Share means to share the bach with a colleague. But you each have your own entrance and your own bathroom, but share the living areas.
- The option of doing Triple/Quad Share for the “Team players” using all the bedding options and sharing two bathrooms. Cost TBC
- Swimming pool, Tennis court (perhaps a competitive game after all the talking....) Petanque court, Vineyard, Private boat ramp & jetty. River access for water taxis & fishing. This place ensures your peace & quiet.
Teambuilding activities or other fun activities to add to your event
- Teambuilding activities either on or off-site. Talk to GoBananas about your options. Min time frame is 2 hours but also longer programmes.
- Wine tour around the Matakana region
- Brewery tour around Matakana region
- Sculpture visit
- Boat ride and tour
Why do companies book their Auckland conference package with GoBananas?
GoBananas has been organising events and parties for many years and has the expertise in putting together your conference package in and around Auckland. Are you not sure where to go and what to do - talk to one of the team members and we can put a proposal together for you. GoBananas can organise your transport if needed, your teambuilding activities and your dinner for night time. We work with lots of great providers and know what works. We do the work - you get to enjoy it.
Other benefits to keep in mind
- You deal with 1 person and not multiple
- Your company gets 1 invoice
- We can organise multiple things to ensure a successful event.