There are no excuses here for people to opt-out of this great team building activity in Auckland - low & high rope course located right by the airport. So handy for those companies having people flying in from all over the country.
High rope course in Auckland for your next social or team building event
- We can cater to everyone's abilities - make it as hard or easy as you wish.
- If you have a super competitive group, recommend throwing them in the deep end with the Rocket Course
- We can combine it as your Auckland Xmas do with lovely food served in the Cafe & Restaurant next door.
- Possible schedule: Start your fun activities at 2 pm or 3 pm at the latest. Followed by drinks starting at 5.30 pm and dinner from 6 pm onwards.
- Saturdays bookings could start at 10 am followed by lunch at 12.30 pm.
Croc Tower: This high rope course is our intermediate level - suitable for groups that have a mix of abilities and confidence levels is still challenging and fun for those with high confidence in aerial activities. Depending on how many people can take 1.5 hours to 3 hours to complete. Be adventurous and try 7 flying foxes, a barrel crawl, spider’s web, slip knots and the flea jump just to name a few.
Mini Golf: For larger groups, we recommend adding mini-golf to your day and that way we can do a round-robin style event. This is located right next door.
WHY NOT STAY ON AND BOOK A XMAS OR CORPORATE FUNCTION ROOM IN AUCKLAND
- Room 1 - Papillion Room - Day hire (10 am till 3 pm) OR Night hire (5.30pm till 12 am)
- Room 2 - Café + courtyard - Night function hire only (5.30pm till midnight)
Room hire includes the function room, bar, bar staff, basic PA system for background music and tableware. Ask the Gobananas team for more information on costs and menus
Other things you can add to your Auckland corporate or Xmas package
Other fun activities to add to your corporate event
- Exclusive Evening Crocodile encounter & tour (can be added with catered dinner options) You are guided through our tropical Butterfly house where you are amazed by beautiful butterflies, dragons, turtles and birds. Next, meet the cheeky cotton-top tamarin monkeys, then be escorted to an exclusive crocodile encounter with our large saltwater crocodiles. Learn about Scar and Goldie and witness the keepers interacting with these incredible reptiles. Min 30 people for this option.
- Mini Golf min 15 people
- Animal park with train ride.