Ultimate Stadium Games Auckland - Perfect for Team Building
Mega stadiums are awe-inspiring, conjuring up visions of intense battles for sporting greatness, performing as a team for the ultimate honour and the adoration of the crowd.
That's our inspiration for Ultimate Stadium Games, where great teams compete against each other in challenges and activities fitting for the occasion and the venue.
Ultimate Stadium Games can be played at any stadium and the context of the day's challenges will be amended to reflect the core purpose of the stadium where the games are taking place as well as reflecting the objectives of the group playing.
Games include team versus team challenges such as:
• Mega Tug O’ War – a classic team tactic game where power and strength is of no advantage unless you can pull together. Who’s got camaraderie and teamwork sorted? We’ll soon find out!
• Rugby Punt Kick Challenge – This game challenges your teams to punt the rugby balls into set targets on the field varying from close and easy to harder and further away. It's always interesting to see who will go for the hardest target for the most points or who will go for the safe bet of the short-range shot.
• Giant Kerplunk – take it in turns to pull the sticks out of the cage but whatever you do, don’t let the balls drop! If they fall, you have to collect them and the team with the most balls at the end looses.
• Pocket Shot – A modern-day take on archery and target shooting with hand-held slingshots and variety of ammunition. The Pocket Shot is the evolution of the slingshot. Our skilled facilitators teach the groups the importance of safety and proper shooting technique while using these weapons to ensure that the participants have fun but in a safe and controlled environment. Suits people of all ages and abilities.
• Fling It Darling! - Multi-Player Team Volleyball with a twist! (where teams work together to fling and catch the balls over the net with their towels!). It’s all about communication and coordination – not to mention hilarious!
• Gumboot Throwing – a New Zealand pastime where indeed we have been crowned World Champions and have a town that has dedicated itself to the sport. Will you hoof it with one arm, do a double swing under the legs and over the top or use a brand new technique in an attempt to break the World record! The Golden Gumboot will be awarded to the furthest throw of the day!
At the end of the playing time, we’ll count the scores and award prizes for best team performance and stand out moments. This can be presented over lunch if your group is having a bite to eat at the venue after.
Can be played at any stadium or a large park. Venue hire applies and is booked separately.
Suits large groups of 50 or more, cost below if for groups of 50 to 99 people.
Extra charge applies for groups with 100 to 149 and 150 to 199 people. If over 200 people please enquire with GoBananas for a quote.
A travel charge of $145 per booking applies.