Waiheke is a great destination for a hens party and we have got the best Waiheke hens party wine tour the island has to offer.
Waiheke wineries are absolutely lovely and ideal to visit as a hens party activity in Auckland or if you are already on Waiheke Island staying the night.
Most wineries offer great lunch options like platters al carte meal or canapes - please ask the team for menus and prices.
GoBananas Waiheke Wine Tour includes
- Ferry return tickets
- ALL transport on the island
- This package INCLUDES stopping at two wineries and tasting at each on
We use wineries such as Peacock Sky Winery, Kennedy Point. Cable Bay. Stonyridge Winery. Wild on Waiheke. Mudbrick Winery, Goldie Winery or The Batch - all great places to make your Auckland hens party special.
Min 10 people
Here is why hens parties love our wine tours to Waiheke Island
- Affordable prices
- Flexibility in when you start the tour and finish - we work to your schedule and wishlist. However the latest we can start is 2pm but most groups do 11am or 12.
- Lunch - you decide how much you want to spend and we will find a winery that suits your budget. If you are not having lunch you need to start later and just be aware no tables are prebooked for after the tasting.
- We will work out schedule before you pay the deposit. Once deposit is paid we book the wineries up.
Do note no wineries are booked up until deposit is received and we recommend early booking due to weddings.
Extra charge occurs for any bookings from mid November to 23rd December.